Book your Service at our ACaDEMY
Thank you for your interest in serving as a client for Suki's Academy.
Our Instructors will consult with you and recommend a hairstyle or colour that matches both your desire and our needs. This consultation will take into consideration your facial structure, the condition and texture of your hair and your lifestyle.
Please understand that our primary focus is the needs of our students. Our students are paying us to improve their skills by gaining both knowledge and new techniques.
Please allow 2-3 hours for your service.
Student Haircut: $25 | Min. 2hrs
Advanced Demonstration Haircut
(by Instructor) : $35
Student Colour: $30 - $40 | Min. 3hrs
Student Perms: $50 - $60
Colour Correction: quoted
Academy Client Requirements
To qualify as an Academy client you must understand and agree to the following:
- All cuts and colours are designed with you after a thorough consultation with both the student and instructor. Styles are very trendy and fashion-forward but will always be designed to suit your hair, lifestyle and personality.
- You need be open to a change of style, as we do not offer simple trims. Please be open to cutting 2" at a minimum.
- Academy clients for colour may require a consultation prior to the day of service.
- Academy clients must have a minimum of 2 months hair growth between appointments.
- The service will take a minimum of 2 hours.
- 2 days notice is required for cancellations.
- If you are late for an appointment we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your service.
All Academy client prices are subject to change without notice.
If you do not show up for a scheduled appointment we may be unable to accept future appointments from you.
If an appointment needs to be cancelled or changed, we are unable to offer services or book services at our Suki's Salons.
If students cancel or become sick we are unable to offer free service or book complimentary service in the salons. Likewise, we do not offer re-do's.
Despite our best efforts, occasionally a service may not meet a client's expectations. Due to the fact that it is a student service, we do not offer refunds or re-do's.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 604.738.0519
CODE OF CONDUCT
To ensure that your experience is a good one and that our students are able to focus on learning - the following conduct guidelines are enforced:
- No eating, sleeping or talking on cell phones is permitted while getting service.
- Academy clients must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to their appointment time.
- Academy clients arriving after their appointment is scheduled to begin may not be served.
- Loud, rude, abusive or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in service being denied.
Our Instructors and students will treat all clients with respect. We ask that clients treat our staff and students with respect.