My Hair Moment was based in doing good for others
"I guess organizing events has been a part of my extended hair lifestyle. I helped create 'Ponytails in the Park' and 'Suki's Socials' and remember the day we toured the Vancouver General Hospital to learn how our $7000 donation would be used. Knowing that the events are making a difference was rewarding."
Find Karly at
1805 West 1st Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- 5+ Years
- Won the prestigious h2h competition
- Active in our photo sessions and fashion show work.
- In charge Apprentice colour classes
- Advanced Colour Academy Instructor
- Created and oversees our monthly charity hair education events which raised over $7,000 last year for charity
- Do you have these loves in common? Salvador Dali, Larisa Love, Albane Simon, David Lynch, Beth Hoeckel and mother nature
- Share in stories about exploring our beautiful city, street markets and art
- Learn about surrealist art & collages
- Do you like travel too? Start there