My Hair Moment(s) start with the moments of my clients
I have had many memorable moments in my career but the part that I really truly value is the relationships I have with my clients.
Sharing moments with my clients like when they graduate university and get their first job or promotion or when they meet their boyfriend and then years later when they get engaged and then having the opportunity to style their hair for their wedding. Celebrating them having a baby, meeting their children. Being there as a support for them when they go through traumas...
And when the clients are there for me too! supporting me in my own milestones and the ups and downs I have in my life. These are the things I love the most and the most grateful for.
Find Devon at
1073 Cambie Street
- 10+ Years
- Won a Contessa Award in 2012
- Devon worked as the Education/Creative Director for a large salon group
- He has presented on stage at events and hair shows
- He has mentored and developed some of the most talented stylists in the city
- Ask him to tell you about his background as an educator
- Ask about his interests attending photoshoots and creative workshops
- Ask him about some of his favorite travel destinations
Suki's Pop is designed with clean lines, floor to ceiling mirrors with big windows allowing for lots of natural light. Devon invites you to stop by, share a laugh and check out the space.
Suggested Service Pairings
Ask about our Hair Treatments
L’Oreal Power Mix
L’Oreal Smart Bond
and L’Oreal ProFiber