Hair by James Valiant
Senior Stylist | Kérastase Platform Artist | Instructor
My Hair Moment took my career to new places
"Earlier this year, I was in Manila, to do a master class for Kerastase Philippines. It was by the far the coolest thing I have ever done in my hairdressing career so far because I was able to share my skill and knowledge to my own native country and I was the first Canadian Kerastase Artist to do a master class in Asia. I was really blessed to have the opportunity and it changed me both professionally and personally."
Find James at
Suki's South Granville
3157 South Granville Street,
- BeautySafe Certified
- 10+ Years
- Speaks English and Tagalog
- Regularly competes in photoshoots, fashion shows and beauty pageants
- Suki's Artisitc Team
- Platform Artist for Kérastase.
- James has a background as a professional dancer
- Have you seen him on TV? Toronto's CityLine (CityTV)
- He hosts the TV show Pinoy Buzz.
- Get into a lively chat over Global fashion trends, celebrities, and haute couture fashion